Teclab is a specialist consulting firm dedicated to human resource services and management. Founded on a philosophy and style that has positioned her to consistently provide a reliable and effective work force as well as manage total overhaul, re-engineering and training services to her numerous clients since 2006.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Retail Manager
- Candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day running of stores or departments with the aim of maximizing profits while minimizing costs.
- Managing and motivating a team to increase sales and ensure efficiency;
- Managing stock levels and making key decisions about stock control;
- Analyzing sales figures and forecasting future sales;
- Analysing and interpreting trends to facilitate planning;
- Using information technology to record sales figures, for data analysis and forward planning;
- Resolving health and safety, legal and security issues;
- Responding to customer complaints and comments;
- Organizing special promotions, displays and events;
- A degree in Accounting and Finance, Business Studies, Fashion Management, Marketing, Retail Management.
- A Masters Degree will be an added advantage.
- Effective leadership and the ability to motivate others;
- The ability to plan and prioritize workloads and delegate accordingly;
- Customer focus;
- The capacity to grasp new concepts quickly;
- The ability to multi-task and work under pressure;
- Shrewd business sense and a well-developed commercial awareness;
- A desire to work as part of a team to generate fresh and innovative ideas.
Application Closing Date: 2nd June 2017.
Job Title: Hotel Manager
Core Purpose of the Job
- Enhance customer dedication and expand the hotels clientele by strengthening our hotel’s reputation.
Support operations by supervising staff; planning, organizing, and implementing. Specific functions include:
- Oversee the daily operations of the hotel as well as provide strategic direction.
- Plan and supervise the activities of an extensive and diverse workforce to ensure the smooth and profitable running of business.
- Deal with complaints as for strategizing and preparing reports.
- Guide employees to work as a well-functioning team.
- Supervise work at all levels (receptionists, kitchen staff, maids, office employees etc.) and set clear objectives.
- Plan activities and allocate responsibilities to achieve the most efficient operating model.
- Manage budgets/expenses, analyze and interpret financial information and monitor sales and profits.
- Inspect facilities regularly and enforce strict compliance with health and safety standards
- Develop and implement an intuitive and efficient marketing strategy to promote the hotel’s services
- Communicate with customers when appropriate (welcome them in the facilities, address their complaints, find solutions to problems, offer information etc.)
- Deal with maintenance issues, shortages in staff or equipment, renovations etc.
- Collaborate with external parties such as suppliers, travel agencies, event/conference planners etc.
Job Specific Competencies (Skills/ Knowledge/ Attributes):
- Excellent Communication skills : Oral and written
- Financial Planning and Strategy
- Be up to date with Marketing Concepts and Positioning
- People Management Skills
- Territory Management
- Sales Planning / Competitive Analysis
- Understanding the Customer
- Client Relationships
- Ability to work under pressure
- Be a self-starter.
- Be very creative
- A good team player
- An effective leader
- Able to set examples and foster a climate of cooperation.
- Must be Friendly, honest, transparent and diligent in all dealings
- Degree in Business Administration, Hotel/Hospitality Management
Job Specification (Experience & Training):
- Academic and Professional: Degree in Business Administration, Hotel/Hospitality Management.
- Knowledge of hotel management software is an advantage
- Proven experience as Hotel Manager
- Knowledge of other languages is a plus
- Understand all hotel management best practices and relevant laws and guideline
Application Closing Date: 8th June, 2017.
Job Title: Sales Canvasser
Roles & Responsibilities
- Exhibit professionalism when directly engaging with the public.
- Spend a great deal of time on their feet or walking door to door
- Keep accurate records to maintain the integrity of research findings.
- You also must be able to assist customers with properly completing any surveys, forms, or questionnaires.
- You must be highly self-motivated to increase his sales profit daily and be able to help improve the products and services of the company.
- Must be personable and outgoing.
- Must have excellent oral communication skills.
- Must maintain a positive relationship and present a professional image to all current and potential customers.
- Must be comfortable going door-to-door.
- Must be able to walk continuously for extended periods of time up to 3hours.
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected] using the job title as subject of email eg: Canvasser.
For more information call: 07089629438.