Teclab Management Services Limited is a specialist consulting firm dedicated to human resource services and management. Founded on a philosophy and style that has positioned her to consistently provide a reliable and effective work force as well as manage total overhaul, re-engineering and training services to her numerous clients since 2006.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Project Analyst
- We are looking for an experienced Project Manager (Construction Industry) to plan and supervise a wide range of construction projects from start to finish.
- An excellent Project Manager must be well-versed in all construction methodologies and procedures and able to coordinate a team of professionals of different disciplines to achieve the best results. The ideal candidate will have an analytical mind and great organizational skills.
- You will organize and oversee construction procedures and ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- The goal will be to ensure all projects are delivered on time according to requirements and without exceeding budget.
- Collaborate with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project
- Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met
- Acquire equipment and material and monitor stocks to timely handle inadequacies
- Hire contractors and other staff and allocate responsibilities
- Negotiate contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements
- Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities
- Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations
- Supervise the work of labourers, mechanics etc. and give them guidance when needed
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports
- Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues
Qualifications / Years of Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Building Science, Construction Management, Civil Engineering or relevant field
- PMP or equivalent certification will be an advantage
- Minimum of 4-5 Years’ Experience in same role.
- Proven experience as construction project manager
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with construction/ project management software
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles
- Familiarity with quality and health and safety standards
Skills / Knowledge:
- Analytical Skills
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Understanding of construction Industry Procurement activities and processes
- Drafting of relevant operational documents to process projects
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- A team player with leadership abilities
- Communication abilities
- High level of financial responsibilities
- Superior management and delegation capabilities
- Understanding of building project cost and calculation spread sheets, research on projects, materials, suppliers, and key characters in Industry.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 8th December, 2017.