Teefum Travels and Tours Limited is a travel company with her head office situated in, The Federal Capital Territory Abuja, Nigeria. The Company is committed to offering the very best of travel deals packages such as cheap flights, cheap hotels, professional visa consultation, all at an affordable rate.
We are currently recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Cooperate Driver
- Transport materials, and staff securely to areas where they are needed.
- Drive sales along side marketing staffs.
- Answer clients’ inquiries as brilliantly as could be allowed
- Ensure timely conveyance of staff and materials to and from places as instructed by supervisor or the manager
- Ensure that vehicles are kept perfect and clean at all times by washing both the inside and outside parts of the vehicle
- Carry out routine checks on vehicles and ensure they are sound Recognize electrical and mechanical faults and report to the employer or technician
- Report any instance of mishap or accident to the dispatcher or supervisor
- Perform periodic maintenance on vehicles, such as changing batteries and motor oil at appropriate time, as well as refueling the car(s).
- Report any case of accident, injury or damage of vehicles to the supervisor or manager
- Keep all records, including receipts for vehicle maintenance
- Keep up a travel log to record areas travelled to, travel time, and work hours
- Perform some other undertakings like dropping and picking of clients and running errands
- Pay tolls and other fundamental vehicle demands
- Dress professionally and in accordance with company’s dress code.
- Applicants must have deep understand of Abuja
- Applicants must be resident in Abuja.
- Applicants must have valid drivers
- licence and also have a minimum of 2 years experience
- Candidates must have a minimum of a OND/NCE qualification.
Job Title: Ticketing and Reservation Officer
Job Type: Full Time
- Ensure adequate solution to customers on any difficulty encounter why booking ticket on their own
- Ensure proper balancing of every online transaction, off-line transaction, walk-in-customer on daily basis and present it to account department for review
- Follow up on every prospects and pending transaction on a daily basis
- Your duties/responsibilities maybe modified at the discretion of the management
- Booking of flight tickets and resolving ticket related issues.
- Receiving calls from online customers and resolving customer queries and any customer related issues as regards their transactions with Teefum Travels
- Ensure proper flight reservation, hotels and cars and issue ticket and voucher where necessary.
- Ensure effective and efficient intra and interpersonal communication with the customers
- Educate and enlighten customer on the new and existing products of the company and also our visa consultation services.
- Ensure visa related issues are resolved timely.
- Applicants must have worked in a similar position
- B.Sc/BA/HND/OND in any course
- Good communication skills
- Applicants must be skilled in the use of Global Distribution software and other computer programs
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: [email protected]with the subject as “Application for add Job Title”.
Application Deadline 28th February, 2019.
- CVs must be saved with your name and position applied for.
- All Entries not properly sent will be rejected.