Teegee Structures Nigeria Limited is bound to the philosophy that places people at the center of our work. We build relationship – ultimately a shared understanding that reflects the client mission, culture, communities and ideas. Although our design may address the many people, many places and many cultures, our works speaks to one human being at a time. Our design and construction philosophy distinguish between building that are merely built and buildings that are lived in. With these ideas in mind, TSNL has made a commitment to advancing the way the world designs, builds and uses its buildings. It’s our personal commitment to creating solutions that contribute to human well being and enhance the long term health of our planet. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Structural Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a structural engineer with excellent mathematical, IT, and analytical skills. Such person is expected to be detail-oriented, creative, and possess amazing problem-solving skills.
- To be a successful S.E working with us, the candidate MUST have a top-notch project and budget management skills with great knowledge of construction processes, materials, artisans management/coordination, and procurement.
- Monitor and inspect all work undertaken by contractors to ensure structural soundness.
- Administer contracts and manage projects.
- Inspect properties to evaluate the conditions and foundations.
- Liaise with professional staff such as architects, artisans, quantity surveyor.
- Provide technical advice on safe designs and construction.
- Prepare reports on various projects supervision.
- HND / Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering (MUST HAVE).
- 4+ years of knowledgeable and professional working experience as a structural engineer (MUST HAVE).
- Expert experience in project management.
- Ability to liaise with professionals from other disciplines.
- Analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with superb organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and IT skills.
- Ability to interpret structural drawings.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
11th November, 2022.