Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Analyst
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Req ID: 6414
Work Location Type: Fully Onsite
Categories: Quality Assurance
- We’re seeking a Quality Analyst with a solid background in reporting and analytics to join our team.
- This role is part of a team that provides business analytics and project leadership to support quality, consistency, and continuous improvement across the business.
- You will engage management to ensure compliance with quality standards and performance management processes.
- As Quality Analyst, you will research, analyze, and evaluate our service delivery to facilitate program improvement.
- Your data analysis will support recommendations to improve strategies, initiatives, or systems; optimize operational policies and procedures; and define best practices in support of customer and operational excellence.
- A career in tech. Work with the biggest and best names in technology:
- We are looking for teammates who want to be part of the tech movement.
- People who want to progress their career now and gain experience for tomorrow.
- You will work with some of the biggest and best names in technology.
- Our employee mission is to help you progress in both your career and in life. To create a great experience for you that can translate to customers. We celebrate diversity in every way. In fact, it’s the reason we’ve grown so fast.
- If you like being part of a global team, are passionate about technology and creative problem solving, and want to leave a mark bigger than yourself, we should talk.
- Plan and conduct comprehensive audits.
- Assist business leaders in gathering and analyzing data on service performance.
- Identify and resolve potential work quality issues affecting customer satisfaction.
- Ensure adherence to quality assurance guidelines to achieve 100% customer/client satisfaction.
- Collaborate with Operations and other stakeholders to create data-driven, actionable recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Be the Voice of the Customer when driving customer excellence practices.
- Perform in-depth analysis of quality and performance data, identify gaps and opportunities for improvement, and discover customer-impacting, process compliance, or operational deficiency issues.
- Monitor and report any performance issues to the management team.
- Identify and document best practices and quality processes for customer experience and operational excellence to ensure uniform service delivery.
- Support and drive compliance with the global quality management system.
- Lead implementation of improvement activities to ensure quality continuously improves.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 2 years of equivalent experience in Engineering, Business Administration, Quality or any relevant field
- At least 1 year of experience in customer support and/or vendor management
- Professional fluency in both written and spoken English
- Lean Six Sigma, Yellow Belt, or Kaizen certification is preferred.
- Lean management, continuous improvement, business analysis, and program management experience are preferred.
- Proven ability to drive results in cross-functional teams and lead both local and global continuous improvement projects
- Excellent multitasking and organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Project
- Self-motivated and able to adapt quickly as situations change
- Ability to use root cause analysis to find trends and create data-driven recommendations
- Strong relationship management and collaboration skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.