Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations.
We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Support Engineer Level 3 – Micro Focus Application Lifecycle Management
- Do you have strong troubleshooting skills?
- Do you love delivering exceptional customer service?
- Are you looking for a rapidly growing company to take your career to the next level?
- Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations.
- We are hiring a Level 3 Software Support Engineer to support Micro Focus Application Lifecycle Management (ALM).
What You’ll Be Doing
- Follow best practice ticket management processes, ensuring tickets owned are handled and updated timely and every effort is made to make service levels
- Present a positive, effective and flexible contribution to achieving team targets and objectives
- Collaborate with other team members to provide high-quality support
- Ensure constant self-development using day to day work, web-based training, and any other available tools.
Skills and Experience You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent technical certifications
- 2-4 years experience in technical support
- Experience with Windows/ Linux server operating systems is a must
- Strong Knowledge of programming languages, networking, databases or UI’s
- Experience in customer service is a must
- Interest in or exposure to software development and support
- General understanding of testing concepts and functional testing processes
- Demonstrated excellence in teamwork, collaboration, and knowledge sharing
- Customer-orientated, motivated to take charge of both customer engagement and problem
- Fluent in English.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.