Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Req ID: 10787
Work Location Type: In-office
- We’re looking for a detail-oriented Accountant to join our team.
- You will be responsible for supporting accounting functions, preparing accurate and timely financial reports and statements, ensuring implementation of accounting control procedures, and accounts reconciliation (bank statement, accounts payable, and accounts receivable).
This role will:
- Ensure financial statements comply with regulatory authorities.
- Ensure all accounting entries are created and entered in the system on a timely basis.
- Assist with budgeting, forecasting, and maintaining internal financial controls.
- Review and process expense reports.
- Maintain and verify vendor files and payments.
- Oversee payroll functions including worked hours, overtime, holidays, etc.
- Reconcile accounts for monthly closing.
- Participate in annual audit.
- Protect the integrity of financial data.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with employees, departments, suppliers, and government entities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Professional fluency in both written and oral English.
- 5 or more years of accounting experience is preferred.
- Good working knowledge of payroll systems.
- Familiarity with MS Office tools.
- Detail-focused and organized.
- Excellent problem analysis and solving skills.
- Ability to spot trends and insights from data analysis.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring, and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.