Posted on :
12 Jul, 2012
12 Jul, 2012
Our client in the Telecommunication Industry need qualified candidates to feel the above position.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITY
• Provision of advice pertaining to the efficient operation and performance of the storage environment.
• Optimize the production servers and connected storage environments.
• Management and maintenance of documentation used in the management and operations of the enterprise storage environment.
• Configuration of storage management to optimize performance, availability, scalability and redundancy where possible within the Company storage architecture.
• Storage replication management
EDUCATIONAL AND SKILLS
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
• Minimum of five years’ experience with Midrange Storage Systems.
• Minimum of three years’ experience with High-end Storage Systems.
• Minimum of three years’ experience with SAN switches.
• Certificate in Oracle Sun Solaris systems administrator 10 and above and four years’ experience.
• Minimum of two years of UNIX Systems Administration experience with an in-depth understanding of the OS and its commands.
• Moderate experience in Shell scripting.
• Working Understanding of Solaris Domains, containers and zones.
• Experience with Oracle Sun Clustering and/or VERITAS storage foundation and VERITAS Clustering.
• ITIL foundation Certification.
• Effective Communication Skills
• Interpersonal and team work skills.
• Sound technical documentation skills.
• Customer focused and open minded.
• High level of commitment, accountability, integrity, assertiveness, innovation, confidence, can-do attitude and attention to detail.
Qualified candidates should send their resumes in an MsWord format to: [email protected]
PLEASE, ENSURE YOU STATE THE POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR AS THE SUBJECT OF YOUR MAIL.