Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL) – Specialises in design, roll out, management and performance improvement of the cellular network to ensure the cellular operator can offer best in class service to its customers while maximising return on its network infrastructure investments. TCL’s team of experienced engineers have successfully delivered its full range of services to more than 15 cellular operators around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer
- We are looking for an Android & iOS Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits.
- This developer will work within team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Work with external developers to deliver mobile applications
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- B.Sc/M.Sc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Proven software development experience and Android/iOS skills development
- Proven working experience in Android & iOS app development and
- Have published at least one original Android or iOS app
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th October, 2017.