Telnet Nigeria Limited is a digital transformation company. Our mission is to deliver technology-enabled business solutions efficiently and cost-effectively to the optimum satisfaction of our customers through an enabling work environment where our staff is inspired to be the best they can be. We are a customer-centric organization and we demonstrate this by always anticipating, understanding and excelling at meeting the needs of our customers. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Software Developer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Project implementation:
- Efficient and effective resolution of all assigned support calls on time and with high quality.
- Management of assigned projects cost effectively with minimal variations between budget and actual project expenditure.
- Handling of customer complaints to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Adequate documentation (reporting) for all project implementation and supports according to Telnets’ standard project management procedure.
- Identify and follow through on opportunities to extend existing services with a client.
- Continuous development of competencies in relevant areas pertaining to job through self-effort supplemented by training provided by the company.
- Coordination of the development team (team lead)
- Development of enterprise solutions.
- Train and mentor the mid-level and junior developers.
- Technical Proposal Writing.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree with 5 – 10 years relevant work experience.
Skills and competencies required:
- Proficient knowledge of .NET Core, ASP.NET software development frameworks, concepts and best practices
- Working knowledge of system implementation
- Proficient knowledge of structured systems analysis and design, and software development life cycle
- Proficient knowledge of relational databases management system and tools such as Microsoft SQL server, MySql
- Good knowledge of working with Docker Container.
- Proven technical aptitude in several relevant application programming domains
- Working knowledge quality control/assurance
- Sound conflict management skills
- Customer focused design capability
- Creative, results-oriented and analytical with strong problem-solving capability.
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send referrals or relevant CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 20th August, 2021.