Telnet Nigeria Limited is a digital transformaton company that provides IT services of the highest quality that exceed customers expectations.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Account Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- To work with the Revenue Unit, Head and other team members to strategically provide commercially viable initiatives using contacts and relationship to support the growth and expansion of the Company through innovative business solutions while collaborating with other business units.
- Ownership of Sales, Marketing & Business Development initiatives and achievements of set revenue targets for the company.
- Generate sales and business; make sales visits and presentations; attain advanced knowledge of Company’s products and services; establish and meet sales goals and objectives.
- Attend clarification and negotiation meetings with clients, close deals and execute contract and pricing negotiations with customers.
- Work with technical and business development teams to introduce new offers, products and initiatives for opening new markets, enhancing existing business relationships and capturing new markets.
- Generate sufficient Proposals & Quotes towards attainment of goals; document sales performance and Sales Pipeline;
- Ensure compliance on company’s quality policies through the implementation of the company’s quality management system in collaboration with the Corporate Strategy and Busines Development strategies.
- Build, develop and manage relationships with old and new clients, customers, vendors and other strategic alliances. Grow customer database for the unit
- M.Sc / B.Sc in relevant discipline
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, presentation skills, sales Driven, persuasion and negotiation skills
- At least 3- 5 years or more in sales of IT products and services
- Candidate with a northern background is an advantage; familiarity with Abuja terrain; experience in government sector
Salary: N200,000 – N300,000 / month
Interested and qualified candidates should send referrals or relevant updated CV to: [email protected] using the job role as the subject of mail.
Application Deadline: 19th February, 2021.