Telvida Systems Int’l Limited, a specialist IT and Unified Communication Company. At Telvida, we recognise that one of the biggest challenge in IP Telephony and Unified Communications is getting things to work – efficiently and effortlessly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
- We are seeking a detail-oriented, thorough, and organized procurement officer to oversee purchases and develop new contracts. In this position, she/he will play a key role in procuring high-quality and cost-efficient supplies.
- She/he will follow procurement procedures, maintain an updated list of inventory and incoming purchases and supplies, and be responsible for approving purchases.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Estimating and establishing cost parameters and budgets for purchases
- Maintain accurate records of purchases and pricing
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality
- Create and maintain inventory of all incoming and current supplies
- Maintain and update list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development
- Working with team members and Procurement Manager to complete duties as needed
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers
- Making professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
- Develops plans for purchasing equipment, services and supplies
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any other related field preferred
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy, and systems
- Two (2) years previous experience as procurement officer or related position
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts
Job Title: Inventory Officer
- We are seeking a detail-oriented, thorough, and organized Inventory officer who will monitor and maintain inventory levels and process purchasing orders.
- He also receives products and check if the right order has been received or dispatched.
- Another part of their work includes disbursement of stocks and restocking of received goods.
- Supervise, oversee, and plan every activity that relates to inventory control in the organization
- Ensure all items in the warehouse are appropriately received and stored
- See to proper inventory to ensure customers’ demands are met in the most efficient manner obtainable
- Disbursement of stock and taking proper records of items that are going out.
- Work directly with management to bring them up to date regarding stock inflow and outflow
- Compile inventory information and present it to management for effective decision making, which may include the need for restock, and so on
- Provide recommendations to management, as well as to sales leaders
- Provide accurate information on inventory to Sales team on a weekly basis as regards items available for immediate sales
- Review balance of inventory and count the items in stock
- Initiate policy changes regarding inventory in the company
- Investigate hitches in the warehouse inventory system and execute necessary improvements towards better business performance, which centers on customer satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer sciences, Engineering or any other IT related discipline
- Must have 2 years cognate experience in Inventory management, warehousing and Store keeping.
- Familiarity with company products is added advantage in most instances, demonstrating better understanding of the company’s expectations
- Ability to adapt promptly to any change in working condition and to get problems resolved without delay
- Ability to perform excellently even when under work pressure, especially in times when shipment or inventory deliveries are forgotten or delayed
- Possess effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to comprehend written materials easily
- Ability to relate across departments connected to the warehouse, and with other members of staff within working environment
- Ability to handle several tasks simultaneously and get them resolved without any hitch or glitch
- Proficient with the use of the computer, especially packages relating to inventory, like Excel and others
Job Title: Human Resources Assistant
- Supports human resources processes by developing and posting job descriptions online, administering tests, scheduling appointments, conducting orientation, maintaining records and information.
- Substantiates applicants’ skills by administering and scoring tests.
- Maintains the work structure by updating and posting job requirements Online and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Assist with shortlisting of candidates
- Assist with reference confirmation
- Assist with reference confirmation
- Assist with background check of staff
- Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation.
- Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records.
- Submits employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data.
- Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Assist with other HR related matters
Skills and Qualifications
- Reporting Skills, Maintaining Employee Files, Dependability, Organization, Scheduling, Confidentiality, Independence, Orienting Employees, Verbal Communication, Teamwork, Microsoft Office Skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 29th March, 2018.
Note: Only qualified candidate will be shortlisted for interview.