Temperance Aluminium & Roofing is a leading Roofing & Construction company based in Lagos. Our dedication to quality products and excellent customer service has earned us an enviable reputation and on-going growth. We require people with excellent sales skills and proven success in goal setting and achievement or alternatively you may come from a relevant trade or customer facing background.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Field Sales Representative
This position reports to: Project Manager
- In this role you will be selling the company’s manufactured range of roofing products and solutions.
- The successful candidates will source new sales opportunities and play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services.
- Generating qualified leads
- Gaining significant insight and understanding of the market in trade area including awareness of competition
- Developing fast and strong relationships with potential clients.
- Developing “out of the box” sales strategies and evaluating their effectiveness
- Meeting personal and team sales targets
- Identifying and acquiring new customer
- Developing and expanding client database and prospecting new clients
- Promoting Temperance Aluminum products and services
- Reporting and providing feedback to project manager
- OND Minimum
- Advantageous if you have field sales experience in construction but not essential
- Face to face customer service or sales experience advantageous
- High level of verbal and written communication skills
- Strong self-motivation and determination to succeed
- Great at winning new business
- Happy developing accounts and relationships
- Natural relationship builder
- PC Literate
- Email account
- Target driven and ambitious
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s in MS Word Format and covering letter to: [email protected]
Note: All applicants will be invited for our recruitment open day taking place on 29/07/2017 in our offices based in Agege.
Application Deadline: 31st July, 2017