Tempkers Limited is a Human Resource Company with a focus to help CEOs and Executives build a profitable business by recruiting and retaining valuable Staff. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Social Media / Website Correspondent
Location: Wuye, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Respond to chats and orders (chats and Whatsapp) from the website phone.
- Update/upload products with descriptions and monitor the website.
- Send emails from thewebsite
- Update emails from inventory
- Use and respond to product website modules
- Update prices/change on the website
- Place orders on the website and process orders for the entire website (Nigeria and other countries)
- Update order status
- Clear cache from the website
- Attend to all abandoned carts, missing orders failed, and canceled orders on the website.
- Review and change the status on the website and delete products that are no longer in use
- Creation of coupon codes
- Update store locator where necessary.
- Send push notifications for products every two days.
- Improve the user experience of the website regularly
Candidates should possess the following:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 3 years relevant work experience.
- Should be able to communicate effectively (written and verbally)
- Should be empathetic and courteous
- Should be social media & tech savvy
- Should have a Degree in Mass Communication, B.AEnglishor any related course.
- Should be open to learning
- Familiarity with Amazon, Etsy, and 3cx software features is a plus.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / CV to: email@example.com using “Female Social Media / Website Correspondent” as the subject of the mail.
21st February, 2023.