Tenaui Africa Limited, is the leading supplier of New and Reconditioned Mini Labs in Singapore, Middle East and Africa and also supplying photographic equipments, Mini Lab spare parts, accessories and other related photographic materials worldwide. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Writer / Copywriter
- We’re looking for a skilled content writer to work with teams across the company and craft valuable content that will educate our customers and wow our prospects.
- Your work will have you fiddling with taglines on website pages, writing blog posts for feature announcements, putting together thought leadership posts for guest publications, sketching educational collateral, framing scripts for feature videos, building presentations to better explain features, birthday cards and so on.
- Your projects will be your own to run, with complete creative freedom, but your content will need to align with brand guidelines.
- Develop, write and deliver persuasive copy for the website, email marketing campaigns, sales collateral, videos and blogs
- Build and run an editorial calendar; coordinate with other content crafters to ensure standards
- Optimize all content for SEO to better reach
- Measure impact and perform analysis to improve critical metrics.
- Help with localization of process and content to ensure consistency across regions
- Review and implement process changes to drive operational excellence
- 2-5 years of working as a content marketer or in a similar position
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Communications, Linguistics, or related field
- Tech-savvy with the ability to explain complex technical matters in a simple manner without using jargon
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects and deliverables
- Confirmed experience working with deadlines to deliver high quality output in a short span of time.
Application Deadline: 25th January, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.