Posted on :
27 May, 2010
27 May, 2010
The successful candidate will be required to perform the following duties:
• Carry out quality and compliance control checks of all incoming financial vouchers of this section.
• Ensure that the HR access interface feeds correct data into SAP for payroll and other staff transaction.
• Encourage and support the use of HR interface in the processing of staff payments as far as possible and minimize the use of Special Payment Requests (SPRs).
• Process and book expense notes & advances using available tools and subsequent inclusion in the SCAN workflow.
• Contribute to ensuring that all staff accounts procedures are up to date and are in line with best practices.
• Investigate, originate and process correction of entries wrongly treated in underlying accounts.
• Ensure staff adherence to company policy, while maintaining good staff relations.
• Participate in the preparation of the monthly departmental KPI report,
• In charge of processing expatriate dues, including monthly expatriate advances, car purchase loans, salary advances etc.
• Accountable for sundry payables to staff like share sales and disposals, training mission allowances vouchers, loan requests and repayment.
• General Ledger accounts analysis (all staff loans and advances accounts) and reconciliation to ensure integrity of balances
• Prepare relevant schedules for annual accounting brochure
• Maintain and update SOX files specific to functions
The ideal candidate should have a minimum of a BSC / HND in Accounting / Business Administration / Economics or related discipline. A professional qualification is also required.
The ideal candidate should have excellent interpersonal and supervisory skills.