Terragon Group – We pride ourselves as a new Media business focused on Africa. We have built a strong competence across the new media ecosystem comprising mobile, online and content. Within digital we understand the interplay between content and platform and we have business verticals that deliver on both components of the digital world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Operations Analyst
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Working with sales teams to capture additional insights, scalable analytics and action plans to drive improvements.
- Through reporting, enablement and automation help drive and maintain forecast accuracy and pipeline coverage.
- Establish processes to improve and maintain data accuracy in Salesforce.com and underlying systems.
- Establish and ensure timely and accurate collection, analysis, formatting, management and dissemination of sales data from various sources (CRM, Internal Systems).
- Work cross-functionally to establish reporting standards.
- Support strategic analyses to drive the evolution of the business.
- Utilize existing dashboards and ad-hoc analysis to pinpoint areas of inefficiency or untapped opportunity across sales teams, territories, geographies, or product lines.
- Collaborate with peer analysts in Finance, Client Success, and Marketing to measure, evaluate, improve overall sales funnel effectiveness.
- Develops solutions that are thorough, practical, and consistent with functional or customer objectives.
- Works to ensure all sales objectives are being met in a timely fashion
- General Liaison with:
- Terragon’s Present & Prospective Clients/Customers Key Internal Liaison:
- Technology, Account managers, Marketing and Communications, Sales Operations
Educational Qualifications, Certifications and Experience
- 2 years of experience in a sales operations role in a tech company or comparable B2B industry (Consulting, Financial Services) preferred.
- Experience using Excel, Salesforce or similar CRM with ability to build queries and reports.
- Proven comfort working in a cross-functional, matrix-oriented environment.
- Proven understanding of key sales performance metrics and processes (pipeline, forecasting, demand generation, etc.)
- Detail oriented, analytical, highly organised and able to manage multiple deadlines simultaneously.
- Pro-active and highly motivated self-starter with a positive attitude.
- Good numerical, analytical and research skills to evaluate campaigns.
- Strong organisational skills, accuracy and the ability to assimilate information quickly.
- The ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and make decisions quickly.
- Creativity and problem-solving skills.
- Commercial and budget awareness.
- Analytical approach with outstanding numerical skill.
- Working knowledge in Salesforce.
- Team work and interpersonal skills for liaising with clients and colleagues.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Presentation skills for reporting to clients, senior executives and team.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 5th July, 2018.