Terragon Group – We pride ourselves as a new Media business focused on Africa. We have built a strong competence across the new media ecosystem comprising mobile, online and content. Within digital we understand the interplay between content and platform and we have business verticals that deliver on both components of the digital world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Group Sales Officer
- The Group Sales Officer’s functions cover;
- Ensure achievement of monthly & quarterly sales target.
- Develop and execute sales strategies and tactics to increase sales at the most valuable segment of the market with a goal to generate the most revenue possible.
- In order to assure that profitable revenue targets will be achieved, the Group Sales Officer will monitor revenue pipelines of each revenue stream to determine in advance the level of risk to obtaining desired goals and what adjustments should ultimately be implemented to accelerate revenue.
- Work closely with the Marketing team on initiatives that support the Revenue Acceleration Plan.
- Ability to leverage the horizontally of the business to drive additional sales targets
- Manage and further grow sales channels, through strategic sales techniques.
- Create and implement a plan to create demand and achieve revenue results by operationalizing the Go To Market strategies on targeted revenue producing streams.
- Create, install, and manage a complete revenue process from Suspect to Sale for each revenue stream.
- Work closely with the business development and solutions delivery team to support the Revenue Acceleration Plan.
- Total oversee of Sales and Revenues in Mobile Advertising, VAS/Content Aggregation and Digital Marketing & Media
- Serving as a business representative at major industry events, conferences, trade shows, and expositions
- Maximising company profit
- Foreseeing and avoiding stagnation in the marketplace
- Forming sales strategies to keep the company competitive and innovative.
- Seeking out major clients and forming working relationships with the premier buyers in the industry.
- Identifying valuable emerging markets
- Accurately forecasting future sales and forming sales plans to adapt to constant shifts in the marketplace
Educational Qualifications, Certifications and Experience
- First Degree in a Business related discipline
- Minimum of four (4)years sales experience
- Demonstrated ability to influence and achieve sales numbers
- Post-graduate degree; MBA is desirable
- Previous Sales experience is a necessity
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 14th November, 2017.