Terragon Group – We pride ourselves as a new Media business focused on Africa. We have built a strong competence across the new media ecosystem comprising mobile, online and content. Within digital we understand the interplay between content and platform and we have business verticals that deliver on both components of the digital world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Advertising Operations Manager (Digital)
- Lead media buying efforts through all aspects of the cycle including relationship initiation, negotiation, and closing.
- Work strategically with internal teams to assess inventory needs and act upon those findings.
- Research premium publishers with high performance
- Strong negotiation skills while maintaining strategic partnerships with top publishers
- In-depth industry knowledge on content providers
- Ability to analyze company and client needs, develop appropriate media plans to yield the desired result and maximize objectives
- Keep publishers informed on the current situation of campaigns and latest developments.
- Continuously prospecting for new business using your existing network of relationships and creating new relationships.
- Identify market trends and translate these to prospects
- Identify and implement publishers’ business development initiatives for increasing reach and revenues.
- Monitor daily publisher inventory performance and ensure smooth running.
- Lead traffic/ inventory exchange efforts with partner Ad networks.
- Create, deploy, analyze and optimize digital advertising campaigns across multiple channels.
- Must possess strong Project Management skills to deliver implementations with partners from contract to launch.
- Identify, evaluate and solve problems by digging into campaign performance data.
- Proactive and reactive work aimed at improving the performance of a portfolio of clients.
- Own the process of ad traffic optimization using in-house tools, providing support for the Sales & AM teams, and identifying possible areas of growth.
- Engaging directly with clients and networks to solve issues as per business requirement.
- Coordinate network integrations for real-time tracking of revenue.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field in an accredited university,
- Good negotiation
- Must have completed the compulsory National Youth Service.
- Possession of media buying experience preferably in a digital advertising network or media agency is desirable. Basic knowledge of mobile marketing is preferred
- Advanced Knowledge of the Digital Ecosystem and Mobile Advertising
- Experience in a performance marketing will be an advantage
- Strong agency relationships
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills
- Creative approach to up-selling to an existing client base and generating new business
- Knowledge of standard ad servers and their working
- Basic Knowledge of HTML, Online advertising and Marketing
- Intermediary to expert knowledge of Google analytics.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 6th September, 2018.