Tetra Pak – Which takes its name from the original tetrahedron-shaped cartons it developed – manufactures and markets food packaging containers, filling systems, and distribution equipment for industrial customers in more than 170 countries.
Its coated-paperboard boxes are used to hold dry, wet, cold, and shelf-stable foods and beverages. The privately-owned company is the largest subsidiary of holding company Tetra Laval International. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pre-Project Leader
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for an experienced Pre-Projects Leader (Processing) to join the Tetra Pak team based in Lagos, Nigeria. The owners of the job are responsible to drive equipment line activities in order to reach the objectives of cost, quality, functionality and time.
- The owners of the jobs bridges Project Management and Line Engineering, leading technical area who contributes to deliver technicalsolutions to PD, TD, PLC projects/activities within a defined budget and timeframe.
- The owners of the job works under supervision, performs tasks of medium complex ity, receive low level of guidance and direction.
- Run activity in accordance with applicable working routines/tools and Processes, e.g: have the responsibility to manage all CI, CS, PET related activities in QuTIP and CA related activities in JTT or C2.
- Promote the application of PSM in relevant issues: Support teams to effectively apply Problem solving methodology when appropriate.
- Support Market and Product Management with analysis of requests, to supply time and cost impact parameters.
- Secure that the activity follow legal as well as TP standards.
- Take on role of core team member Capital Equipment Development within projects with medium/high complexity (both PD and TD).
- Lead under minimum supervision medium/high complexity and cross competence and organisations PLC projects, correction and prestudy activities, including medium/high complexity product extensions .
- Manage PLC related activities in order to reach the objectives of cost, quality, functionality and time: scope, objectives, deliverables and requirements management: schedule development, execution and monitoring (including verification and validation schedule development, execution and monitoring): budget management: risk management: resources negotiation and management:
- plan, monitor procurement: regularly report on project status and present at the most appropriate forum/governance.
- Secure update of Technical Specification related to assigned activities.
- Collect and analyze: Consolidate Issues, Technical Issues, Prevent Expansion Tickets, Claims or performance issues on assigned product. Identify and implement the appropriate corrective actions or Containment Solutions.
- Strong analytical skills & Reporting skills.
- Good planning and coordination skills.
- A team player and good interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Energy.
- 5 year’s experience as a Pre-projects leader or Pre-Projects Engineer (Senior) in Processing.
- A background in the Dairy and Beverage industry will be an add advantage.
- Must be fluent in English, French will be an added advantage.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 3rd July, 2019.