Tetra Pak – Which takes its name from the original tetrahedron-shaped cartons it developed – manufactures and markets food packaging containers, filling systems, and distribution equipment for industrial customers in more than 170 countries. Its coated-paperboard boxes are used to hold dry, wet, cold, and shelf-stable foods and beverages. The privately-owned company is the largest subsidiary of holding company Tetra Laval International.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Future Talent Field Service Engineer
- Would you like to start your career “in good company”? We are looking for talented and highly motivated new graduates to join our talent programme and become the next generation of leaders in our industry.
- Our Future Talent Programme – Technical Track is a 1-year programme that will develop your engineering skills and bring you leading technical knowledge in an accelerated way.
- From day one, you’ll be delivering results as part of the team and hold an actual position. Your manager will plan the content of your programme and support you in your development journey
- You will work in various parts of Tetra Pak and gain experience from a network of Colleagues all over the world. And that is just the beginning of your Tetra Pak career. After the programme finishes you will have gained valuable experience to help you continue your exciting career within our company
- The Programme starts in September 2018 in line with global location targets. The position is located in Lagos, Nigeria but you should be able to relocate and willing to travel.
- Participate in preparing customer site for installation events, assembling machines.
- Participate in execution of preventive maintenance activities.
- Act as an ambassador for Tetra Pak at all times, ensuring good working relationships with the customer and Tetra Pak colleagues and that Tetra Pak’s reputation is sustained.
- Execute all work in accordance with Tetra Pak and Customer safety regulations and requirements. Execute all work in accordance with Tetra Pak standards and requirements regarding product quality and food safety. Escalate all discovered food safety, quality assurance and regulatory issues.
- Inform relevant Tetra Pak staff in a timely manner about discovered Technical Issues.
- Participate in the installation of relevant rebuilding/upgrade kits.
- Inform relevant Tetra Pak Field Staff about ongoing service activities as well as of any issues affecting the customer or the quality of Tetra Pak service.
- Comply with all reporting requirements.
- University Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Recently graduated in year 2016/2017
- Extensive travelling – internationally and locally
- Valid Passport and Drivers License is required
- Attitude and Flexibility is key – must be willing to work long hours, overtime, weekends, public holidays and away from home (ad hocly as per customer requirements)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 28th February, 2018.