Tetra Pak – Which takes its name from the original tetrahedron-shaped cartons it developed – manufactures and markets food packaging containers, filling systems, and distribution equipment for industrial customers in more than 170 countries. Its coated-paperboard boxes are used to hold dry, wet, cold, and shelf-stable foods and beverages. The privately-owned company is the largest subsidiary of holding company Tetra Laval International.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Planner
- The aim of this role is to execute resource planning and scheduling of the Field Service Operation field force for a defined Field Service Operation area. Plan and schedule the service deliveries, the CE installation projects and the Technical Service projects in a timely manner and with a high level of quality and stakeholder involvement, ensuring the right competence is assigned to the right demand at the right time and at the right cost.
- You have a good understanding and experience of service business and are truly Customer oriented. You have good knowledge demonstrated leadership abilities, achievement oriented and you are an excellent team player.
- The Field Service Operations – Central Planner will work in close cooperation with – network of Central Planners internationally, Operations Manager, Service Administrators, Field Service Operations area manager, Team Leaders and Technical Key Account Managers with focus on customer and employee satisfaction. You will report to Cluster Operations Manager.
- Define, develop and deploy visual management including the right metrics for resource planning & scheduling.
- Share & learn and implementation of best practices, related to resource planning and scheduling.
- Providing input to governance body for Strategic Workforce Planning of cluster resources.
- Ensure strong collaboration between service planning in the cluster to maximize cluster utilization and avoid optimization of a specific area.
- Consolidate demand for resources in your assigned area on a regular basis based on input from customers, stakeholders and systems
- Execute resource planning and scheduling for the defined Field Service Operation area with consistent application, full transparency for all stakeholders involved by means of using the global tool/s and following the global process.
- Lead analysis of short- and mid-term capacity constraints (over or under capacity) and co-ordinate capacity increase through own cluster resources, other clusters’ resources or outsourcing together with Operations Manager.
- Perform resource planning based on the resource demand from stakeholders and from planned maintenance cycles.
- Handling requests via CRM system and will be responsible for basic technical administration transactions, supported though by organized TS Admin Hub center
- Bachelors degree in Business administration or logistics
- Excellent negotiation skills to motivate and influence people at all levels
- Good communications skills and team player attitude
- Capability of working on own initiative
- Logical, methodical thinking, ability to follow standard processes
- Skills to lead a project or a part of a project
- Minimum 5 years of work experience within Technical Service or relevant planning or customer service positions
- Experience with Tetra Pak filling equipment and food industry is an advantage
- IT litterate, MS Office knowledge, Adv. Excel with SAP R3 as advantage
- Good level of analytical problem solving methodology, and good understanding of service business, service products and customers needs
- Experience in crisis management and taking decisions under pressure
- Good presentation skills
- Self driven, decisive, highly motivated, independent personality
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply