Tezza Business Solutions Limited, is a leading Software Quality Assurance and Testing multinational with a regional office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are a Software Quality Assurance and Testing Services provider. Our primary goal is to be the “go to” Quality Assurance & Software Testing company in East and West Africa while developing offshore resources to fill test automation positions (and other hard to find software testing capabilities) in the North America and European markets.
We seek suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Ruby Software Engineer
- Our client is a data-driven marketing and sales support company that creates demand for their clients’ businesses.
- They focus on strategy development, program implementation, customer contact services, rebate programs, business intelligence, and database management.
- They are headquartered in Charlotte and operate a Marketing Interaction Center in Raleigh.
This position is a mid-level Ruby application developer with Ruby on Rails experience. The employee has a passion for clean, well-tested code and a desire to learn and try new technologies. Our current technology stack includes:
- Ruby on Rails
- Software Engineer having experience in these areas and toolsets:
- You have some open-source code on GitHub for us to look at.
- A passion for TDD principles.
- 2+ years professional experience with Object Oriented languages
- 1+ year(s) professional experience with Ruby/RoR
- Experience with Git version control
- Able to work in (relocate to) Charlotte, N.C.
- Candidate should have experience in software development practices and should have excellent programming skills. Candidate should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be energized by performing in a team environment.
Educational Qualifications Desired:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Sciences with experience of 2+ years in the areas outlined above
Competencies and Experience Desired:
- Strong business and technical knowledge. Must be able to initiate and handle projects (along with team lead). Must be able to clearly communicate the results to non-technical audiences. Strong team player, excellent communication skills across all levels within and outside the organization.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply