Tezza Business Solutions Limited, is a leading Software Quality Assurance and Testing multinational with a regional office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are a Software Quality Assurance and Testing Services provider. Our primary goal is to be the “go to” Quality Assurance & Software Testing company in East and West Africa while developing offshore resources to fill test automation positions (and other hard to find software testing capabilities) in the North America and European markets. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Test Analyst 001
Category: Information Technology
- Review requirements and design document and ensure they are understood
- Participate in creation of the Test Plan
- Perform and adhere to what is outlined in the Test Strategy and Test Plan.
- Create test cases that trace back to requirement and design
- Perform a smoke test of the environment to ensure it is setup accurately to test against
- Prepare test data to use during execution
- Execute test cases, record results and report progress
- Effectively record defects that are easily communicated and understood.
- Incorporate changes that are made in sustain back into that applications testing documentation.
- Re-use existing testing documentation for new projects/releases.
- Incorporate test results and changes/defect into test case
- Execute according to the test schedule and escalate if deviation are foreseen or occur.
- Identify and recommend process improvements as necessary
Software Testing Tools:
- Test Management Tool i.e. HP Quality Center
- Defect Management Tool i.e. HP Quality Center, JIRA, Mantis, Bugzilla
- Functional Testing Tool i.e. HP QTP
- Performance Testing Tool i.e.Jmeter, HP LoadRunner
- Equivalency of a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (Information Systems, Computer Science, Business)
- Experience working in the financial institution
- Minimum of 2 to 4 years direct experience as a test analyst for major application integration and/or major application product release in Banking risk management sector
- Interpersonal skills, to facilitate creation of test cases
- Organizational skills to manage a wide array of testing information
- Proven experience in execution of software testing solutions.
- Strong knowledge of system testing and software quality control best practices and methodologies.
- Application/business domain knowledge is desirable. This may be readily available with the resource or would need to be developed.
- Good project management skills and/or substantial exposure to project-based work structures
- Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.