Tezza Business Solutions Limited, is a leading Software Quality Assurance and Testing multinational with a regional office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are a Software Quality Assurance and Testing Services provider. Our primary goal is to be the “go to” Quality Assurance & Software Testing company in East and West Africa while developing offshore resources to fill test automation positions (and other hard to find software testing capabilities) in the North America and European markets.
We seek suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Development Intern
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Looking for an intern that will be part of an agile development team, building and working on software systems in the company’s preferred programming language.
- The intern will be exposed to producing detailed specification, fixing bug reports, and writing the program code.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviewing current systems
- Presenting ideas for system improvement
- Working closely with analyst, designers and staff.
- Producing detailed specifications, fixing bug reports, and writing the program code.
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live Preparation of training manuals for users
- Maintaining the system once they are up and running
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
Core Competency Requirements:
- Ability to use one or more development languages (PHP w/MySQL preferred)
- Excellent communication Skill
- Understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques and theories.
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes.
- Eye for detail and identifying problems
- Analytical and commercial experience
- Experience designing and developing enterprise grade software.
Preferred Competency Requirements:
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Deadline: Not Specified Yet