Tezza Business Solutions Limited, is a leading Software Quality Assurance and Testing multinational with a regional office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are a Software Quality Assurance and Testing Services provider. Our primary goal is to be the “go to” Quality Assurance & Software Testing company in East and West Africa while developing offshore resources to fill test automation positions (and other hard to find software testing capabilities) in the North America and European markets.
We seek suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with latest features
- Design User interfaces that improve user experience for both existing and new applications.
- Participate in requirements review sessions
- Engage external Developers during integration.
- Define and develop application code according to business needs
- Ensures proper documentation of every aspect of application implementations including setup and maintain records, software updates, and changes to the applications.
- Ensure all development conforms to standard system development life cycle plan in line with agile methodologies and principles.
- Drive continuous improvements
- Understand and maintain existing windows/web applications.
- Provide 3rd level support for existing applications.
- Application documentation
- Check-in code into source control
Required Skills and Competencies
- A good degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, or Computer Engineering with a least 2 years cognate experience in system development.
- Have strong knowledge of relational database (SQL& Oracle e.t.c)
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming
- Good knowledge of development frameworks and application architecture. Agile background is an added advantage.
- Good understanding of programming languages (C#)
- Knowledgeable in Systems Network
- Initiative/ Entrepreneurship/ taking ownership
- Analytical Skills/ Problem solving
- Interpersonal Skills
- Oral & Written communication.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply