Tezza Business Solutions Limited is a leading Software Quality Assurance and Testing multinational with a regional office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are a Software Quality Assurance and Testing Services provider. Our primary goal is to be the “go to” Quality Assurance & Software Testing company in East and West Africa while developing offshore resources to fill test automation positions (and other hard to find software testing capabilities) in the North America and European markets. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst
- The post holder will also be expected to provide the link between the end-user and business team and any third party regarding requirements and/or functionality, throughout the project lifecycle, to capture business and process workflows, facilitate groups to gather information and carry out one-to-one interviews, design and execute test scenarios and test scripts, to review and provide functional systems requirements.
- B.Sc Degree in Computer Science or Social or other Management Science disciplines
- 2 – 5 years post NYSC IT experience – i.e. process/business analysis
- Relevant professional qualifications(s), e.g IIBA, PMI, PRINCE2, Agile) will be preferable.
- Working knowledge of recent Project Management and Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (PMBOK & BABOK)
- Experience in financial services within product development or a technology discipline will be a distinct advantage
- Analytical and process orientated with ability to quickly assess weaknesses in business process or solutions
- Detailed understanding of business processes and ability to undertake complex business process mapping
- Relevant experience analysing and documenting complex business processes.
- Strong knowledge of writing requirements specifications for Information Systems
- Ability to work effectively with business stakeholders, building strong relationships, delivering commitments and challenging back where appropriate
- Experience of project lifecycle including requirement gathering, business case, solution design, delivery, testing and user training
- Working knowledge of SDLC (Agile, Waterfall) methodology
- Experience of working with 3rd Party solution suppliers
- Have the ability to think logically, analyse situations and lead diverse teams in complex problem solving.
- Work with program sponsors and stakeholder group to develop strategic solution options, resourcing options and delivery plans.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online