The TGI Group is an international investment and holding company with diverse interests. Operations of the group primarily span across developing economies in Africa, Middle East and Asia. The group’s business interest covers manufacturing of fruit drinks, juices and dairy products, packaged food and condiments, production of vegetable oil, cotton ginning, poultry and fish farming, processing and marketing of frozen foods, importation and distribution of industrial and agrochemicals, fish trawling and specialised oil services.
We are currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Banking Control
Position Summary and Reporting Structure
- Manages day-to-day activities in treasury functions to meet the financial obligations of the organization.
- Determines procurement of funds and monitors investments and collections.
- Performs treasury activities related to cash flow, borrowings, debt, and capital management.
For the designated category/product:
- Liaise with Group Treasury team to ensure fund availability and LC processing
- Liaise with the Banks for day to day operation
- Conduct benchmark studies of banks and their interest rates & services to evaluate
- Identify and prevent the revenue leakage in system
- Ensure efficient and effective internal control over banking transaction
- Ensure clean Bank Reconciliation and proper system of resolution of any findings
- Timely and effective period end closing
- Manage relationships with financial service providers.
- Monitor interest charges, bank transaction fees and address quality issues.
- Ensure effective and efficient payment process from treasury perspective
- People development of Banking and treasury team, developing the strong pipeline
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply