The Genesis Cinemas Brand and company was launched into the Nigerian market in the year 2008, in Lagos. By the month of December 2011, the company had served over 15 million customers. Since then, Genesis Cinemas has grown to 12 cinemas with over 45 screens and over 5000 seats. Genesis Cinemas has cinemas located in Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Warri, Owerri, Abuja and Asaba. Our strategy to continue to grow in all major cities of the country will have us opening in more locations in the years to come.
We are a major brand in the strategic Lagos market, with our current Lekki location situated at the most popular shopping mall in the country with over 800 parking spaces, housing some of the most prestigious Nigerian and international retail brands. Genesis Cinemas Lagos was the first cinema in West Africa to show a 3D movie (Green Hornet) in February, 2011. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Location: Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage day-to-day operations while also working toward long-term business goals.
- Identify profits and losses and operating within the parameters of budgets.
- Daily communication across many teams (accounting, operations, human resources, and executive management).
- Identify problems in the day-to-day operations and ways to fix them.
- Coordinating daily restaurant management operations.
- Delivering superior food and beverage service and maximizing customer satisfaction.
- Responding efficiently and accurately to restaurant customer complaints.
- Develop the team and provide paths for growth within the company.
- Maintain company culture and staff morale.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or relevant course of study.
- A minimum of 2 – 4 years experience as a Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) Operations Manager or in a similar position.
- Proven experience in the Hospitality Industry.
- MBA is an added advantage.
Desired Skills and Attributes:
- Must be a self-starter.
- High level of communication skills.
- Extremely organized.
- Passion for providing top-notch hospitality to guests.
- Integrity to make the right decisions for the restaurant, staff, and guests.
- Confidence in your knowledge of the industry.
- Problem-solving and relationship building skills.
- Ability to strategize based on customer demographics.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Ability to successfully train and coach a team.
- Ability to identify inconsistencies across restaurants.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Operations Manager” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 24th November, 2021.