The GIG group is a holding company for a number of subsidiaries with interests in key sectors of Nigeria’s economy. We believe that Nigeria, in spite of its seeming vulnerabilities, holds the greatest market potential for any prospective investor through leveraging on people, customer service and innovative technologies. At the GIG group we are strong, focused, determined, assertive, customer centric, ready to partner and compete as we see a world of unlimited possibilities defined by a relentless spirit and great vision. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- Researching and finding prospective customers to generate business leads
- Identifying the customer’s requirements and recommending suitable services.
- Following up with clients for after-sales services.
- Keeping customers informed about emerging products.
- Create monthly reports on client details, technical needs and revenue.
- Manage customer database
- Proactively seek business insights to gain a strategic edge.
- Negotiating contracts, terms and conditions.
- Ensuring that weekly or monthly sales quotas are met or exceeded.
- Canvassing assigned territories to present company products to potential customers.
- Assisting management in identifying viable marketing and pricing strategies.
- Demonstrating product features to customers.
- Contacting leads and setting up appointments to present company products.
- Completing order forms and submitting them for processing.
- Attending trade shows and other industry-related events.
- Preparing sales proposals for potential buyers.
- Completing regular sales reports specifying the number of sales made
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification in related field
- Minimum of 3 years prior tech sales experience
- Vast knowledge of the tech marketing industry
- Knowledge of sales promotion techniques.
- Excellent data analysis and report writing skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 8th December, 2021.