The Ice cream factory is an indigenous company with outlets across Lagos. Due to expansion, we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Manager
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports To: General Manager
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure accurate record keeping and complete documentation to confirm stock levels and maintain proper inventory control.
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies and report those to audit & compliance/ accounting for reimbursements and record keeping.
- Ensure that all materials received into the store meet the approved standards and specifications given by the company (e.g. size, quality, brand, expiration date etc)
- Ensure that requisitions are placed in a timely manner with procurement in line with given re-order levels to avoid stocking-out.
- Ensure compliance with given standards with regards to issuing of materials to outlets and central production.
- Conduct regular checks to ensure compliance of central production to given portioning standards (where applicable).
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing and labeling supplies.
- Regular review of the store operation throughout the work process and at completion, including the daily “circle check” to ensure that all products are stored safely.
- Ensure proper storage and disposal of expired products in line with given standards
- Ensure the store adheres to FIFO inventory management system.
- Notify management of any inventory or supply related problems.
- Ensure all supplies when received are properly and safely stored in accordance with best practice and HACCP standards.
- Follow all relevant operational procedures and to ensure that store activities are carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Apply a physical classification system to items of similar nature, ensuring they are stored in pre-designated locations for ease of access and optimization of time and effort in material handling.
- Maintain a filing system that ensures Goods Issuedand other documents are preserved and easily retrieved.
- Participate in ad-hoc and scheduled stock countsas and when required.
- Ensure the proper placement materials or items on racks, shelves, in accordance with HACCCP standards
- Ensure that all store records e.g.Inventory system, requisitions, delivery notes and bin cards are updated accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all store officers are properly trained to follow given store standards.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 3 – 7 years relevant work experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV & Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
13th December, 2022.
Note: Only candidates with food handling and processing store experience can forward their applications.