The Nirvana Synergy Company Limited is a company that has a vision to provide top quality products that solve everyday challenges of our customers in Nigeria and beyond. We pride ourselves in a workplace that works hard, has work place relationship and serve our client A+ quality every day. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics / Liaison Officer
Location: Okota, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports To: The supervisor
- The Logistics/liaison officer will be in charge of interstate activities between the company, customers and agents.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Liaising with all agents Nationwide to fulfill delivery.
- Following up with the activities of agents on orders given to them and customer feedback.
- Updating the office on activities going on interstate between agents and customers
- Recording stock updates in the different locations outside Lagos.
- Ensuring all interstate orders is being fulfilled accurately and swiftly.
- Following up with interstate stock and ensuring agents receive stock timely.
- Closing sales that will develop into return customers and new customers.
- Building sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Meeting personal/customer service teamsales targets and call handling quotas.
- Must have at least OND
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience in logistics and liaison
- Must be a good team player, possess good character traits and personality
- Must have the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Must have customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must live within Okota/Ago/Isolo and environs.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
19th January, 2023.