The People Practice – Our client, a financial advisory firm with a focus on financial advisory, tax advisory, business process outsourcing, executive support functions, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Business Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is looking to hire a Senior Business Analyst who will be able to hit the ground running from Day 1, learning to give input in making businesses more valuable; responsible for generating specific industry and company insights to support a wider team.
- An analyst will be responsible for taking ownership of assigned tasks, giving analysis and providing timely and useful inputs on assigned tasks.
- Understand the client’s needs and situation and adapt to case expectations.
- Take responsibility for assigned work streams. Effectively understand the mandate and execute.
- Communicate data, knowledge and insight to team members.
- Effectively structure communication of insights from own work stream.
- Deliver clear and professional presentations to team members, managers and clients.
- Assist with project management for selected projects.
- Improve, execute, and effectively communicate significant analyses that identifymeaningful trends and opportunities across businesses.
- Develop actionable roadmaps for improving workflows and processes, and establish and organize KPIs in line with directives.
- Under limited supervision and general direction, evaluate and report on tasks given.
- Seek and provide meaningful and actionable feedback.
- Preparation of tenders and feasibility studies
- Recognize different skills and development needs in oneself and work towards it.
- Take ownership of key strategic business templates: existing business plan, overall company expansion strategy
- Execute market penetration strategies and business growth enhancement objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Engineering, Science, Economics, Business, Technology.
- 5 years plus experience performing similar or inter-related tasks industry experience preferred.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Organization and time management skills.
- Excellent report writing, communication, analytical and presentation skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time to meet deadlines
- Ability to use the Microsoft Suite (Powerpoint, Excel, Word) and technologically proficient.
- Self-starter and highly motivated, ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to display initiative and analytical thinking coupled with good problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Must be able to work individually and as part of a team.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
31st March, 2023.