The Women and Children Health Empowerment Foundation (WACHEF) based in Jalingo, Taraba State, is a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) registered to practice in Nigeria. The NGO works in partnership with public, private, and other non-government organizations to contribute to achieving equitable, sustainable, and quality healthcare delivery in Nigeria. It was registered with Taraba State Government in 2001 and with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) of Nigeria in August 2005. Our vision is to ensure universal access to quality health care and social services among the general population, especially women and children. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Officer (Volunteer)
Location: Jalingo, Taraba
Employment Type: Volunteer
- The SMO will help develop WACHEF social media strategy to boost visibility.
- The SMO will manage WACHEF online presence by developing a strategy, producing good content and manage online posts and responses.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop social media strategies and set goals to increase online presence.
- Manage all social media handles which include Facebook, twitter, Instagram e.t.c
- Manage organizational website.
- Write and share engaging blog posts and articles.
- Monitor and report performance on social media platforms.
- Draft content such as newsletters and share with partners/networks.
- Any other duty as assigned by the Executive Director.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc or HND in Mass Communication or any related Social Science discipline with at least 1 year of social media experience. A background in healthcare is an added advantage.
- Must possess in-depth knowledge of various social media platforms and best practices.
- Candidate must possess a high level of proficiency in sentence construction and grammatical expression.
- Excellent computer skills with evidence in using social media.
- Strong ability to organize tasks to meet deadlines.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV as one attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Forward their Application Letter through:
The Executive Director,
Women and Children Health Empowerment Foundation (WACHEF),
at No.3 Galaxy Court,
Along Taraba State Specialist Hospital Bye Pass Road,
Jalingo, Taraba State.
8th January, 2023.
- Applications not sent in the required format will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for assessment and interview.
- Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- WACHEF is an equal opportunity organization.
- Disclaimer:This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skills, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.