The Workplace Centre Limited – Our client, an Oil and Gas Company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Superintendent
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Department: Supply Chain
Industry: Oil & Gas
- To ensure efficient and effective storage and delivery of all company products to the company’s end users i.e. customers/clients and dealers.
- Effectively manages customer complaints and enquiries
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of goods.
- Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees’ performance.
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage area in line with QHSSE policies.
- Ensure shipments’ and inventory transactions’ accuracy.
- Communicate job expectations and coach employees.
- Interface with customers to answer questions or solve problems.
- Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse status.
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices.
- Any other task assigned by the supervisor.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Percentage of perfect orders
- % levels of customer satisfaction as per policy
- Level of company’s brand and other policies awareness
- Stock Accuracy
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power point)
- Time Management skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Industry Knowledge
- Store Keeping
- Stock Management
- A Social Sciences Degree or any other relevant or related field of study from an accredited university.
- Any professional qualification will be an added advantage, though not mandator.
- 2 – 3 years post qualification experience
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 30th December, 2021.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.