The Workplace Centre Limited (TWPC) – Our client, a Hospitality company, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Supervisor
Location: Lagos State
Employment Type: Full-Time / Permanent
- Planning and delegating work duties to the staff and ensuring that they work according to the compliance of the restaurant business.
- Overseeing the staff for the smooth running of the Cafe.
- Training new employees as per their abilities and skills.
- Maintaining a strong relationship with suppliers and vendors.
- Inspecting the food and beverage stock level and restocking them promptly.
- Conducting inspections of the restaurant kitchen and ensuring proper hygiene is maintained.
- Checking with the guest and making sure that they are getting served the best quality food.
- Professionally resolving customer complaints.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction with all the services provided to them.
- Preparing daily reports and presenting them to the higher management.
- Managing the outstanding bills and cash inflows of the restaurant.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc / HND in Business Management, Hospitality, or a related field.
- Prior work experience as an operations Supervisor, or a similar position in the Hospitality industry.
- Professional certification as a Certified Restaurant Supervisor will be an advantage.
- Ability to maintain a positive work environment.
- Amazing written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work for long periods and on weekends as well.
- Strong organization and analytical skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong sales skills.
- Customer-oriented individual and an outstanding problem-solver.
- Good numerical abilities.
- A keen eye on details for accuracy.
- Good time management skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Role as the subject of the email.
31st March, 2023.