Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Business Lead – West
- People manager for individual contributors (IC) in sales roles. Financial goals are sum of the goals for each assigned IC.
- This position will provide strategic and operational leadership to all types of field sales roles to aggressively meet sales, revenue, retention and organizational objectives.
- Leads creation and execution of strategy to maximize current and future growth of products and solutions.
- Designs and develops strategies to increase market share, and grow short and long term business through management of the segment.
- May also be responsible for leading other people managers, depending on job band.
- Provides management and leadership to team leaders or supervisors.
- Full accountability for a sub-unit within a department or sub-function.
- Assigns work, allocates resources, monitors results, controls costs and manages staff.
- Interprets internal and external business issues and recommend solutions.
- Applies a broad perspective to identify solutions to complex problems.
- In-depth business and managerial knowledge of a department or sub-function.
- Good knowledge and understanding of related functions.
- Applies understanding of current industry trends to analyze and review diverse issues.
- Demonstrates people leadership skills.
Application Closing Date