TIE Consulting Limited – Our client is an International Real Estate Conglomerate, a pan-Africa real estate and hospitality company with a presence in Nigeria, Côte d’Ivoire, Senegal, Morocco, and Tunisia. They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Real Estate Sales Representative
Locations: Abuja and Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Work directly with sales force to implement sales activities for each project.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Implement Global Sales target by setting personal sales target with line manager so as to achieve set targets
- Evaluate sales results and create sales reports in front of Sales and Marketing Director.Collect inquiries, complaints of customers and handle appropriately.
- Coordinate with legal and finance department within the Group to ensure strictcompliance to regulations (external and internal).
- Coordinate with sales operations and external agents to speed up payment process ofcustomers as committed in the contract.
- Conduct weekly and monthly reports to senior management on sales targets, enquiries and clients’ feedbacks.
- Ensure collections of Sales proceeds in a timely and efficient manner.
Qualifications, Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent), preferably major in Marketing or Business Administration focusing on marketing/sales.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in real estate sales, especially in domestic market. – Understand the real estate market and needs of domestic customers
- Familiar with the country real estate brokerage market
- Understand the business/sales strategies of the company, and of real estate industries.
- Should possess strong communication skills, including the ability tocommunicateboth in the regional language of focus country as well as English.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
25th February, 2023.