Timekeepers International Limited (Timekeepers) is a limited liability company and was registered in Nigeria in the year 2009. Born with many years of experience, it was set up with the aim of importing watches, jewelry, and accessories from some of the world’s leading brands for the purpose of distribution and retailing primarily in Nigeria and then the West African Sub-region. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Sale Associate
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Part-time
- Attending to customers and clients.
- Positively deal with inquiries about the company and company products.
- Ensuring all sales associates perform their duties and are monitored closely.
- Manage relationships with existing clients and ensure maximum market penetration.
- Effectively serve walk-in buyers and convert them to return customers through cordial, efficient, and effective customer relations.
- Positively represent the interest of the company both within and outside your working hours.
- Promoting sales and customer relations.
- Keeping up on information about brands sold and competitors.
- Preparing weekly reports and rapid after-sales service.
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned from time to time.
- Please note that this job requires long hours of standing.
- B.Sc. / HND qualification.
- Good customer service skills.
- Flexibility to work effectively in the supervisor and negotiator roles.
- Good knowledge of the Retail Market/environment.
- Experience in sales (Retail) would be highly desirable.
- Ability to communicate at all levels with an excellent capacity for persuasion and negotiation.
- Basic knowledge and use of computer and Microsoft applications.
- Must reside around the above location and its axis (Ikeja)
- Females are encouraged to apply.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location (e.g Retail sales Associate- Ikeja) as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 12th July, 2021.