Tincan Island Container Terminal is a subsidiary of a multinational/global entity in the maritime sector. A rewarding career, great culture and working environment are what we offer if you decide to join us. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Technician
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Electrical Crane Technician is responsible for carrying out electrical maintenance of the cranes and this includes routine checks, troubleshooting/diagnosis, and repairs.
Electrical Preventive and Corrective Maintenance:
- Carries out repairs/maintenance as directed by the Supervisor according to the OEM specifications
- Diagnoses and troubleshoots cranes when they are broken down to identify electrical faults
- Makes requisition and collects spare parts for repairs and maintenance
- Prepare progress and completion report for work done and share with the Electrical Crane Supervisor
Safety & Compliance:
- Adheres to safety requirements (right tools usage, safe working environment) while executing maintenance procedures
- Attends weekly safety training
- Utilizes personal protective equipment in work areas at all times.
Teamwork & Performance:
- Works with other technicians and supervisors to complete designated tasks
- Takes ownership of own performance using the TICT performance management system
- Attends and maximises training recommended by Supervisors and HR to close performance & development gaps
- Supports the induction of new team members into the Unit
- Performs any other duties as required by the business.
- OND or its equivalence in Electrical Engineering
Years of Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in relevant field
- Understanding of engineering automation
- Knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems
- Knowledge of equipment & materials
- Understanding of quality management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools, (especially MS Excel)
- Communications skills
- Organisation & planning skills
- Rolling Stock Operations
- Corrective Maintenance
- Preventive maintenance
- Ability to work on heights
- Physical Stamina
- Working Under Pressure
- Detail Orientation
- Learning Ability.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the email.
15th February, 2023.