Tinkoko is an Agro eCommerce Company in Nigeria. The Company is pioneered at bridging the gap between Farmers and Customers; Also to assist the buying and selling of Agricultural products using a computerised approach.
Tinkoko makes it possible for farmers, Agro businesses and consumers to meet and transact on a trusted and reliable platform.
Job Title: Admin/Front Desk
Job Type: Full Time
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in English, Mass Communication or related field
- Proven post NYSC- work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Minimum of 3 years progressive work experience in a related field
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with clients/visitors
- Good telephone etiquette.
- Schedule meetings and conference rooms
- Coordinate mail flow in and out of office.
- Coordinate office activities
- Gather personal and insurance information.
- Ability to analyze and revise operating practices to improve efficiency
- Verification and proper documentation of intending vendors.
- Actualisation of a complete b2b transaction
- Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties.
- Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, Orientate customers about the products and services of the company
- Maintaining confidentiality with regards to client information.
- Answer telephones calls and transferring calls to the appropriate department or staff member.
- Sign for and deliver packages from courier.
- Responsible for coordinating the storage, transportation and delivery of goods.
- Develop reports on material and personnel movements and various operational logistics problems.
- Implement and monitor programs as directed by management, and see the programs through to completion
- To undertake such other Duties as required
- HND/B.sc in related course
- Candidate must have 3 years cognate experience
- Fashion savvy and trendy
- Good interpersonal skills
- Exceptional Customer handling skills
- Integrity and professionalism
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
- Exceptional communication skills
- Basic ICT skills (able to use Ms. Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Access, Excel)
- Excellent verbal and written communication and decision making skill
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject mail
Application Deadline 1st October, 2018