TippyToes KidCare is a state of the art Nursery that provides high-quality education, enhanced development learning skills and a world-class play environment for kids in Abuja, Nigeria.
We are in the process of recruiting a dynamic, self-motivated, enthusiastic candidate of any ethnicity for immediate employment in the capacity below:
Job Title: IT Technical Support Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The IT Officer will be responsible for resolving technical issues faced by users / employees, and will be one who is well vast and experienced in resolving issues of software and hardware – networking, systems administration and the maintenance of computer systems and CCTV cameras / biometric machines.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software (Oracle), systems, networks, printers, scanners and other office technology / IT equipment
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (physically and/or remotely)
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary.
- Server management and database administration
- Maintenance of CCTV cameras across the school premises
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Proactively anticipating technical issues and mitigating them
- B.Sc / HND in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or a related discipline.
- Knowledge and experience in networking, Oracle ERP, systems administration and in the maintenance / biometric machines is very essential for this position.
- Have the ability to multitask, work under pressure, take initiative, and acquire and apply technical skills as necessary
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to quickly understand complex problems and devise effective solutions
- Willing to maintain and create IT application and process documentation.
- Able to communicate effectively and excellent interpersonal skills to form effective working relationships at all levels.
- Minimum of 3 years’ related experience providing IT solutions.
- Experience for server management and database administration.
- Qualified IT professional with relevant certification.
- A technical, logical thought process
- Problem-solving skills
- An ability to prioritize tasks.
- A keen eye for detail.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline: 31st December, 2020.