Tizeti Network Limited (Wifi.com.ng) is a growing NCC licensed Internet Service Provider for Africa. We offer commercial and residential Internet to estates, hotels and multi-tenant buildings. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales / Marketing Intern
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our company is looking for a Sales and Marketing Representative to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as marketing of the companies products to potential clients.
- In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage.
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company products.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.
- Minimum of OND in Business, Marketing, Economics, or related field.
- Experience in sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in microsoft applications including word, excel.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and state the position you are applying for.
Application Deadline: 11th May, 2023.