TNS Digital is a web development and digital marketing Agency based in Lagos. As a fast growing start-up, we are looking for enthusiastic, motivated & proactive individuals with a strong interest and passion for “the digital world” to join our growing team, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Associate
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for you to join as a Sales Representative, reporting to the Sales Area Manager.
- As the Sales Representative, you will be directly responsible for selling products and services in line with brand positioning and commercial conditions whilst offering an outstanding service to the existing customer base.
- Have you worked in field sales, business development, account management, telesales, direct sales, or been a self-employed sales executive or sales agent?
- As a Sales Executive you will be working as a self employed Sales Representative of our company.
Duties include (but not limited to):
- B2B sales calls contacting businesses Nationwide.
- You will be responsible for sourcing your own leads.
- You will need to be highly motivated and confident.
- You will be responsible for identifying target sites and doing whatever it takes to make TNS Digital successful.
- You will be a part of a hardworking, dedicated team and will play an integral role to our overall company.
- B2B field sales role, where you will be managing your own diary, working in your local area or nationwide via online and ofline and will be responsible for the full sales cycle from prospecting to closing deals.
- Sales Representatives will benefit from full use of our bespoke CRM system designed to help our Sales Representatives.
What we are looking for:
- Have proven business to business field sales experience
- Basic knowledge of IT and digital marketing.
- The successful applicants will be hard working, with a tenacious attitude towards sales and able to work independently.
- Excellent communicator & influencer with strong negotiation skills
- Have good presentation skills and a personal approach that reflects the image of our brand
- Good administration and IT skills to include MS Office
- Dynamic and self-motivated.
- Basic Salary + 5% commission per deal – commissions paid monthly! Transport allowance/phone allowance – based on performance!
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter’s and CV’s, stating why you should be selected to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 12th October, 2018.
Note: If you are interested and feel you tick all the boxes, please apply to register your interest and you will be contacted by our internal recruitment team to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.