Toki Mabogunje and Co. (TMC) began operations in January 2000 as one of the pioneer, indigenous, Business Development Firms focused on SME development in the organized private sector of Nigeria. Founded by Mrs. Toki Mabogunje our company aims to make business easier for companies operating in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Catering / Operations Manager
- This role leads a team of caterers, kitchen, and waiting staff, in collaboration with the Heads of Contract Catering, Outdoor Catering, and the Bakery to prepare and produce all menus and foods used throughout the company at events, and outlets to meet desired specifications and regulated standards
The ideal candidate for this position must meet the following requirements:
- Qualification/Certification as a Chef with at least 5 years relevant experience in a similar position
- Bachelor’s Degree (B. A.) with five years related experience
- Relevant Food Hygiene certificates for the catering and HSE industry
- Excellent organisational, analytical, problem-solving and numerate skills.
- Good Administrative Skills.
- Basic I.T. Skills.
- Be a member of at least 1 Professional Body.
- Have Good Oral and Written Communication Skills.
- Excellent Leadership skills
- Highly Disciplined.
Application Closing Date