ToLet.com.ng, is the leading real estate property centre platform in Nigeria. With a web-based platform for property rentals and sales, we provide users with the best property search experience both online and offline by connecting them with legitimate and verified real estate agents.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Events Manager
What You Will Do
- You will manage and produce events from beginning to end for our internal and external clients, including timelines and critical path management and top-notch execution.
- Manage and resource vendors, partners, and other third parties, and heavily interact with the client, including scheduling and leading status calls and meetings.
- You will be responsible for the complete attendee experience including website registration build outs and registration experience for all constituencies; managing agenda timing and flow of events and all the production elements, and negotiating contracts and manage suppliers including managing all aspects of venue coordination.
Who you are:
- You will have been doing a similar corporate role for at least 3 years and have had exposure of managing multiple events from a dinner for 8 people in a unique venue, to a global conference for 500 people or more.
- You have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and are comfortable working with the executives, collaborating with people across the organization and with your suppliers.
- You are renowned for being cool under pressure and for having the best emergency kit to hand.
- You’re a perfectionist with an incredible eye for detail, the ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and create a strong experience for your customers.
- You’re confident about your skills, ability, and experience of delivering exceptional events.
- You must have a Bachelor’s Degree
- Must live in Lagos, Nigeria
- Positive attitude and energy is a must
- Must have 3-5 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV as well as a strong cover letter highlighting your previous experience and how you can make a difference in this role to: [email protected] in this format:
Application Deadline: 31st July, 2017.