Tomato Digitals Company is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Brand Strategist
Employment Type: Full-time
- Staying up-to-date on consumer research and market trends.
- Creating strategies to enhance a brand’s visibility and market share.
- Creating strategies to drive communication across all medium. Via mail, social media and various forms of advertising and marketing.
- Creating, write copy and brand strategy documents.
- Developing of brand stories and strategies.
- Organize and participate in all meetings with clients and design content for all brands and administer all projects in various segments.
- Assist to promote all brands with help of various social networking sites and associate e-content tools and maintain awareness for all campaigns and design all PR plans and proposals.
- Participate and recommend various brand awareness activities for organization and implement all marketing strategies for all brands and implement all programs as per requirement.
- Briefing and collaborating with creative teams.
- Leading ideation and brainstorming sessions.
- Develop custom brand management plans for each product and submit updated summaries on brand exposure to management each month
- Conduct research on clients marketing strategies, customer profile and market share to develop a strong sense of strengths, weaknesses and opportunities to improve brand positioning.
- You are expected to follow and predict trends in order to develop strategies that succeed in a changing marketplace and anticipate shifting customer profiles.
- Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Statistics, Business, Economics,Communication Science or equivalent.
- 2-5 years work experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Firm grasp of emerging digital tools.
- Thorough understanding of digital touchpoints.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Collaborator, communicator and influencer
- Strategic and structured thinker
- Biased toward action and results
- Brand management experience preferred.
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- Creative and compelling storyteller.
- Strong research skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Insightful and perceptive.
- Business knowledge.
- Deadline driven.
- Understanding of web analytics.
- Possess broad knowledge of best digital practices.
Remuneration: N150,000 – N200,000 monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 10th January, 2022.