Posted on :
3 Apr, 2018
3 Apr, 2018
Specialization: • Oil and Gas • Industrial Training
Industry: • Oil and Gas / Power and Energy
A reputable Oil and Gas servicing company, a lead contractor to ExxonMobil, Total, Shell, Chevron, Agip, FMC, etc is hereby recruiting into the under listed job posts:
1. Tooling Technician
Perform tooling / machine integration, tooling assembly, tooling wiring/plumbing, set-up, debug and customer weld trials for Automotive tooling utilizing Branson Lab resources for Ultrasonic, Vibration, Hot
plate, Thermal, Spin, Infra Red, and Laser welding product lines.
1. Perform tooling / machine integration, assembly, wiring
2. Set-up, debug, and operate welding equipment and tooling to meet customer specifications supporting weld tooling trials and customer part runs as required by our Automotive Business.
3. Make mechanical, pneumatic and electrical modifications as required and directed through the Project Engineer, Tooling Manager, Service Group Leader and or Service Manager.
4. Fit, assemble, and make minor modifications to parts and tooling components using hand tools, mills, and lathes located in our facility. Verify dimension and alignment, using measuring instruments such as:
micrometers, height gauges and gauge blocks. Examine and modify tools as directed through the Project Engineer, Tooling Manager, Service Group Leader and or Service Manager.
5. Maintain our Lab welding equipment as necessary to ensure proper function and operation.
6. Troubleshooting/diagnostics to isolate malfunctions and correct most Branson tooling and equipment issues.
7. Position will require short notice travel to customer sites to support initial tooling installation, start-up and acceptance. In some cases, travel to support applications and tooling in the field not associated with initial start-up may be required.
Education: B.Eng in mechanical / electrical technologies or the equivalent of 4 years technical experience in an FPSO or Offshore Installation. Requires specialized knowledge of engineering disciplines
Specialized Skills: Minimum 4 years technical experience required to include ability to read and interpret basic design and layout drafting (CAD) schematics and drawings, including electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic and mechanical are desired. Requires a familiarity with vibration, hot plate, spin and/or laser applications
2. Laser Scanner Operator
The survey contractor must be accredited by Lloyds Registers for execution of In-Water Survey & Mooring Inspections services. He shall develop suitable survey procedures for company approval in order to meet the objectives. A survey pack shall be developed for each main work item, while sundry smaller items are covered by suitable generic packs. The survey shall be conducted using combination of divers and instrumented ROV. The survey instrumentation on the ROVs or clones and shall have survey
technological capability to meet the objective of the survey-, videos/audio equipment, crawlers NDT equipment, CP, UT and coating assessment/measurement capability, etc.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send detailed curriculum vitae with supporting documents (Credentials) indicating the job post applied for as the subject to the email address below:
Email: [email protected]
Note: Application format MUST be in MS-word (doc) only. Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 07/04/2018