Total Data Limited – Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Operations Manager
- The Logistics Manager will oversee functional areas of our clients logistics operations, in accordance to best possible costs and down time periods, whilst generating management reports in line with spend versus budgets.
- Responsible for managing fleet related operational costs in line with functional budget requirements
- Monitor cost and limit vehicle down-time, recommending performance change measures aimed to continuously improving and business position
- Formulation and implementation of regulations and strategies to manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer service accordingly.
- Prepare monthly/yearly budgets based on plans and strategy put in place for smooth running of the company.
- Manage the control of flow packages to ensure customers receive products on time.
- Oversee Warehouse, inventory control, material handling, customer service, transportation, and planning of workers.
- Prepare workforce schedules and ensure distribution workers follow safety rules.
- Partner and negotiate with clients, custom brokers, suppliers, manufacturers, and other partners concerned to maintain good public relationships.
- Generally, supervises daily operations of staffs within and outside region and give support when needed.
- Formulates employee management regulations and resolve any arising problems or complaints.
- Work to improve the efficiency of the company’s supply chain.
- Identify and collate enhancement opportunities and suggest solutions for improvement to top management.
Candidate Qualifications and Experience
- Male candidates preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics, Business Administration, Marketing or a similar discipline is preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of proven experience with a global logistics/Express company is desired,
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of supervisory/managerial experience in a similar role.
- Have strong passion for in work, with the ability to adapt to strong work intensity
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to identify, communicate and resolve issues, manage risk, and develop update and issue resolution summaries to the development team
- Excellent leadership abilities, with the ability to take initiative.
- Advanced MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) skills required
- Strong organization, time management and prioritization skills.
- Must be able to make sound and logical decisions.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application deadline: 30th July, 2020.
Note: Due to a high volume of applicants, only candidates who meet the requirements would be contacted.