Total Facilities Management Ltd (TFML) was founded in Nigeria with the aim of providing high quality Facility Management / Maintenance services to both public and private sector. We offer a wide range of Facility Management services that assists our numerous clients to achieve their objectives and derive benefits from their investments. We have specialist skill and experience in Facilities Management / Maintenance and also provide support services especially in the area of landscaping, cleaning, Fumigation / Pest control, Waste Management and other Environmental Maintenance services. We have requisite and proven integrity in the industry and offer integrated Facility Management services that are customer oriented and professional in nature. We are recruiting to fill the position below to join our Corporate Services team:
Job Title: Admin / HR Officer
Location: Must be resident Abuja or willing to self-relocate
Level: Entry Level
The Admin / HR Officer should demonstrate competence in all of the following:
- Ethical behavior: Understand ethical behavior and business practices, and ensure that behavior is consistent with the organization’s standards and aligns with the core values of the organization.
- Cross-Departmental Collaboration: Establish and maintain positive working relationships with other employees internally and external stakeholders; Work cooperatively and effectively to enhance organizational effectiveness
- Make Decisions: Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency, and risks, and carry out clear and timely decisions after necessary consultation with HOD; Proactively take actions necessary to produce results and able to work independently/with little supervision.
- Organize: Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor the progress towards goals, and track details, data, information, and activities.
- Solve Problems: Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, liaise with HOD to generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
- Communicate Effectively
- Creativity / Innovation: Develop new and unique ways to improve operations within the Corporate Service department
- Strong attention to detail
- Self- Management: Is self-directed, eager to meet and exceed KPIs, and willing to take on more responsibility;
- A university Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Law, Social Sciences, or a related field of study
- 1-2 years experience in an Admin / HR, Customer Relation Service- related role
- Proficiency in MS Office applications is compulsory (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Proficiency in cloud software applications (Skydrive, Google Drive, Dropbox).
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 21st September, 2021.